I hope everyone is okay. Today, I am going to tell you some series and movies on Netflix that I am in love with. This quarantine made my relationship with Netflix stronger. I can say that I can’t live without Netflix! Let’s start:
- Miracle in Cell No 7: if you want something emotional, this is the right movie for you. Let me tell you the plot is about a father with a disability who is separated from his daughter and goes to jail for crime he did not commit.
- To All the Boys PS: I Still Love You: looking for something romantic – this is the one. It is the second part of the movie to All the Boys I loved Before. The plot is: As her relationship with Peter continues to grow, Lara Jean reunites with another recipient of one of her old love letters.
- Spencer Confidential: if you love action. This movie is about a former police detective returns to Boston’s criminal underworld to unravel a twisted murder conspiracy.
- What happened to Monday: it shows a future where there is strict-one child policy six sextuplets must avoid government detention while searching for their missing sister.
- Money Heist: one of my favorites, it has 4 seasons. All I will say the professor is a master.
- Orange is The New Black: it engages you so fast that you cannot stop watching. Watch it and you’ll see what I am talking about.
- All American: When a rising high school American football player from South L.A. is recruited to play for Beverly Hills High, the wins, losses and struggles of two families from vastly different worlds begin to collide.
- Grey’s Anatomy: this one is a classic for me. Right now I am watching it again. It is about a medical drama where doctors are caught up in personal and professional passions.
These are some of my top recommendations. I hope you like any of them and have a good time watching it. Enjoy watching it with friends or family.
If you wanna watch it with friends, you can download the extension, Netflix Party where you can watch movies or series from Netflix with your friends at the same time.
Have fun and enjoy being at home!